October Favorites ♡ Twenty Thirteen


It's finally time for my October 2013 favorites! I had an awesome month, and I hope ya'll did as well! Let's get started, shall we?

Beauty 


1. Mac's Cork- I've been using this in my crease almost everyday this month! It's a bit more pigmented and heavier than Mac's Soft Brown (which I used in my crease for the past few months) and I especially  like the deeper brown for the colder months! 


2. Mac's Preferred Blonde- This is such a versatile shade! I've been loving this as a highlight on my cheekbones this month, and this also came in handy for Halloween! (Check out my skull tutorial using this shadow here!


3. Mac's Plum Foolery- I've been using this blush a ton lately and it's one of my fall and winter favorites. I've talked about this one a few times before, it's a gorgeous deep pink with gold shimmer! I highly recommend it to any skin shade or type!


4. YSL's No.4- This has to be one of my new favorite lipsticks! (Thanks to Miss Lilly of course) I've been wearing this a whole lot this month as well: it's a gorgeous, light red.


5. Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub- I've rediscovered this amazzzing lip scrub from Lush! It was one of my favorites since I first stumbled upon Lush products. It not only tastes amazing, but is great for winter, chapped lips!

Body/ Nails 


6. American Apparel's Matte Top Coat- I love this stuff! I do find that you have to use a few coats of this to thicken it a bit and really lose the shine of the polish underneath!


7. Jergen's Natural Glow Lotion- Now that my tan is fading, I've been using my Jergen's this month to keep up with my glow! This is my favorite self tanner lotion because the color builds up after a few uses and I find this to be more effective!

Fashion/ Accessories


8. Gold Alex and Ani's- Recently, I've been sporting my gold Alex and Ani's a ton this month! I have the gold Immaculate Mary one and a gold crown! 


9. Urban Outfitter Lightning Posts- To go along with my gold jewelry this month, I've been loving these gold studs from Urban! How cute are these! I love flat, gold posts for fall!


10. Forever 21 Floral Crown- You may recognize this crown from my Vampire Tutorial! These crowns are super in trend in NYC and I wore this crown a ton this past month.


11. Dress from Necessary Clothing- My favorite purchase this month! This sequined gold-snake like print is super cute for any special occasion, and would go well with any cool leather jacket! I'm so excited to wear it out(:

Instas


01. Fordham University, Rose Hill
02. Mark Rylance's Richard III Playbill (AMAZING SHOW!) 
03. My skull makeup tutorial! Check it out here :)
04. HALLOWEEN! My roomies and I dressed up as Wizard of Oz Characters: Dorothy (Vic), the Lion (Gloria), the Scarecrow (Lilly), and the Tin Man... girl (yours truly!)


Hope ya'll had a great October and a fun and safe Halloween.
Heres to November!

"There's many a man has more hair than wit."
[Comedy of Errors 2.2]

Cheers, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment