When a good day turns into a better one!

evs7 

 Hope you're having a fantastic week! Mine started quite nice and I hope it will end in the same way. It began with a wonderful package I received about two days ago, in which these super tights waited to enchant my wardrobe forever! Okay, enough poetry for the time being.

They are from Surfdome, a wonderful online shopping site where you can find clothing of all kind! When I browsed through their collection I had no idea what to chose first! But then, I saw these tights HERE and I have already begun creating outfits in my mind. 
You know I am passionate about dots, and I wanted a pair of dotted tights since ..forever! Especially colored ones. So I created a casual-chic outfit, vintage inspired, in a great color contrast perfect for this season, composed of a thrifted vintage velvet skirt, a simple soft sweater and a 1960's style hat. 
I am thinking now of how to wear these tights with other prints - with great pleasure!

  evs4evs5 evs6 evs3 evs esv2

Wearing: vintage skirt, thrifted sweater, Meli Melo hat, Surfdome tights, no name shoes, New Look old bag, Parfois necklace

  Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment