The edgy-chic girl

jj6 

 Long time no see eh? 
Well, to tell you the truth it took me some time to let the comfortable feeling sink in, the adjustment to a new neighborhood, a new apartment needs need a few days and I am now happy to say that I am ready for new beginnings!
 Speaking of which, I just bought that lovely little jacket from an outlet; I have developed a little obsession with this type of jacket, that classy tweed texture that reminds me of Chanel, and now I can finally wear one with pride. I decided to wear it here with my leather pants and a simple pair of ankle boots with no heel to create an edgy cool look in a great contrast. Of course you can wear it with high-waisted circle/pencil skirts too.

Have a great Sunday guys!

  jj5jj1 jj2 jj7 jj4 jj3

Wearing: Zara jacket, thrifted blouse, Terranova pants, no name boots, New Yorker sunglasses, Primark thrifted bag, gifted earrings

Follow on Bloglovin 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment