When you are bored with your own clothes..

lis0 

 I almost forgotten I had these adorable shorts in the back of my closet! I always loved their ruffles and the fact that they resemble a mini skirt and not to forget their ah-mazing color! I paired them this time with my dad's old T-shirt which I successfully managed to chop it one day when I was bored out of my mind. I wear it from time to time and I am not sure if he is aware of my..ahem..styling. He wasn't wearing it anymore so I thought I was a great time to recondition it and use it for my ultimate fashion goals (I keep asking myself what exactly are those)..

  lis6lis7 lis4 lis2 lis3 lis 

 Wearing: Atmosphere shorts, dad's old T-shirt, H&M necklace, MiniPrix.ro sandals, vintage bag and earrings

  Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment