What's in my Shower Caddy ♡ Fall Twenty Thirteen


With the semester coming super soon, I thought it would be a good idea to share with you guys what will be in my shower caddy this fall. Hopefully this is a helpful guideline for those of you who are attending school this semester or are just starting college this fall.


In order to save money and keep my products to a minimum amount this year, I've put these staples in my caddy for use in/ out of the shower.

01. Secret Deodorant in Lavender- I like the invisible solid formula, pretty self explanatory.
02. Dove Sensitive Skin Bars of Soap (2)- I love Dove soap! It's extremely creamy and moisturizing- it literally leaves your skin super nice and smooth. 
03. Pink Fresh & Clean Body Scrub- Pink's "Fresh and Clean" is one of my favorite scents that VS sells, and this specific scent in "body wash exfoliating form" is absolutely awesome. You can even substitute this with a shaving cream if you wish- the exfoliating beads are great for dry skin.
04. Skintimate Shave Gel in Strawberry-Tangerine- I've been using Skintimate shave gel for years, and I absolutely love it. This is a limited edition scent, but it's really nice for summer-early fall!
05. Venus Razors- Again, self explanatory, but I love the Venus ones with the moisture bar around the blades- it gives a nice, clean shave with no bumps or cuts!


06. Neutrogena's Clear Pore Cleanser/ Mask- I have been loving this stuff since the beginning of the summer. It has an active ingredient of Benzoyl Peroxide, and is soft and gentle on skin for daily use. Left on the skin for about 5-10 minutes, this cleanser also serves as a great clarifying mask!
07. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes- self explanatory, but these are my favorite makeup remover wipes and the only ones that do not break me out!


08. Crest 3D White Toothpaste (and Toothbrush)-  My absolute favorite toothpaste, cause it's not overly minty and its whitening, soooo.. perfect combo.


09. Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo, Moisturizing Rinse, and Deep Repair Mask- I've used the Deep Repair Mask out of this line for about a year now, and it's safe to say that this is the best deep conditioner I've ever used in my life. After washing it out after seven minutes, this stuff literally makes your hair feel so smooth and does a great job at detangling. I decided to try the Rejuvenating Shampoo and Moisturizing Rinse (AKA Daily Conditioner, basically) since I liked the Deep Repair Mask so much, and I'm happy to say that I really like all three of these products. They keep my hair extremely healthy, and they all smell.... amazinggggg!

Happy shower-caddy shopping!

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be"
[Hamlet 1.3]

Cheers, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment