Travel Makeup & Toiletry Bags ♡


I am in the Adirondack's this week, so I decided to share with you all of the beauty/ makeup / toiletry items I've brought along. 
My makeup case for this vacation is this old Juicy Couture makeup bag I received as a gift for one of my birthdays. I do own a train case, but I mainly use that to transport my makeup to college with me / if I am working on makeup for theater productions. 
The other, smaller, makeup bag is from Victoria's Secret. My brush roll is from Sephora.

| Makeup |

Pocket 01


Pocket 02


Pocket 03 & 04


Close up of Pocket 04 

 *Note: UD's Naked 2 Palette is great for traveling! Also, the two Mac shadows I brought along are Black Tied & Shroom.

| Brushes |


| Toiletries/ Hair |



 Happy Travels!

"And here's a few others that may work:
'They say, that they have measur'd many a mile, To tread a measure with you on this grass'"
[Love's Labour's Lost 5.2]

Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment