Red riding hood in the city

viv4 

 I just love this girlie outfit, makes me feel like I'm sixteen due to that short dress - yes, it's a dress underneath the shirt - because you know I don't usually feel comfortable wearing mini skirts or dresses, even though they are pretty. But this was a fun experiment to do, layering that is, and I am pleased with the result.
 Sometimes we just got to take out that inner child in us and just play, because how else can we live in this chaotic times? Days, weeks...years are moving way to fast and I am still wondering when people stopped taking a breath to properly appreciate things.

  vivviv6 viv2 viv5 viv3 viv7


Wearing: Dahlia dress underneath, vintage blouse and bag, MiniPrix.ro sandals, handmade necklace.

  Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment