Colors with golden accents

bmo5 

 Color block once again! I missed wearing so much color, just plain color, no prints and such, aaaaand golden accessories! just to shine some more (I wish I had more bracelets though) The necklace is new to my collection, I received it from my lovely colleagues along with a pair of cute earrings, but I will show them another time.
The weather was not all that hot to be wearing sandals and tank tops but I got too excited and I wish for Summer! In a modest way though..not with the scorching heat. 
It's Friday, which means it's time to get ready for a party!
 Happy weekend guys!

  bmo3bmo4 bmo7 bmo2 bmo6 bmo1 

 Wearing: Zara old top, vintage skirt, sunglasses and belt, depurtat.ro sandals, Oasap bag, gifted necklace, H&M bracelets

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment