Back from Bucharest!

cjba6 

 Oh yes, I am back in Cluj after my little trip to the capital which was so full of events and so fun! Wish I could go there more often.. 
Here is the first set of pictures since my return, between classes and grabbing a coffee with the girls. And right now I am so tired because I worked aaallll night long for a project at school and well, I never thought coffee would keep me awake, it usually doesn't work for me. Now I am thinking of making another cup just to survive this evening until I can fall asleep at a "decent" hour. 
Here I am wearing a brand new pair of wedges, actually not that new, since they were from a vintage shop. They happened to fit me and to be quite cute and in an impeccable state and you know how much they cost me? Not even 5 euros! Now that is a purchase to be really proud of. 
 Okay, I am falling sleep, time for coffee!

  cjba7cjba cjba8 cjba5 cjba4 cjba2 cjba3

Wearing: Bershka pants, thrifted sandals, Banana Taipei bag, H&M top and rings, Zara old blazer, Meli Melo necklace, C&A earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment