Avanpremiere Gala no 12


I was invited a couple of days ago at the Avanpremiere Gala, the one and only time Romanian fashion designers gather and present their newest collections. This time there were a lot more and I couldn't snap some proper photos but here are some official photos of the pieces I liked most, even though there wasn't a single collection that I entirely loved..it seemed to me that some designer got caught in a certain routine - like these first photos, either that or they went a little too far for the sake of "making a statement".
See for yourseles and tell me which one you loved most.

The first collection is from Iris Serban: 


The lovely Anca & Silvia Negulescu, love the leather gowns!


Delicate craftwork and pretty pastels at Florina Ivascu:


Interesting designs at Rhea Costa:


Alex Tunsu - a promising debut!


Not sure about the concept but I loved certain cuts at Fe[Male] especially that dress that reminds me of a jellyfish:


Probably the most appealing collection to me, Simona Semen but what I think highlights the clothing are those harnesses by Alexandra Abraham.


And finally, Natalia Vasiliev who normally excites us with her royal-like designs but I think this time the grandeur was all over the place. Too many pieces that didn't match each other, but I love the necklace bellow and the floral printed dress with the pink straps.


And of course the must-have photo with the splendid girls from Bucharest Style and The Hearabouts.
Lovely seeing them again!


I was wearing TinaR dress with a vintage belt and random brand shoes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment