5 | 24 | 13 ♡

Temperature Rising : Review 
In an attempt to purchase a lot less makeup, [I have to really use all that I have], I decided to allow myself to get only three things from the new Mac Summer Collection, Temperature Rising.



01. "Hot Nights"
02. "Sheer Seduction"
03. "Copper Strip"

First of all, I love the packaging! I wasn't a big fan of the packaging of last summers "Hey Sailor" collection-- or actually much of the recent packaging for the newer collections, but Mac surely redeemed itself with this summers sleek, dark bronze packaging. 

01: "Hot Nights" is described as 'midtone berry pink' blush [Maccosmetics.com]
It's actually a really pretty color, and super super pigmented. A little of this color goes a LONG way! I'd recommend this for darker skin- the deep berry complements dark features more so than light features. It's still appropriate for summer despite the deepness of the color, and is slightly shimmery.



02. "Sheer Seduction"(Dazzle Lipstick) is described as "super dazzle bronze" [Maccosmetics.com]
This color is GORGEOUS. It's a bit reminiscent of Lush's liptint in Latte, but it's slightly less gold and more bronze. I think this tone is pretty versatile and will suit just about any skin tone.


03. "Copper Strip" [Powerchrome Eye Pencil] is described as a "frosty midtone copper" [Maccosmetics.com]
I was looking for a similar eye pencil to "Lord it Up" from the Mac Archie's Girl collection, and this is pretty close! The consistency is the same as "Lord it Up"- although the shade of the pencil is slightly more copper. Really pigmented and it has some sparkle!

Side by Side with Archie's Girl "Lord it Up"

Swatches of all three

I'm totally more than satisfied with all three- Well done, Mac.

"Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear"
[Romeo and Juliet 1.5]

Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment