5 | 11 | 13 ♡

Home sweet home.

Finally.


I'm sad to leave NYC for the summer, but it's lovely to be back in my abode. This year has been indescribable. The people I've met, experiences I've had, places I've been, it has all been beyond my expectations. I knew living in New York City would be chaotic, but it's been the best kind of chaotic. 

I can confidently say I think I've met some lifetime friends within the past year. 
Some highlights with these fabulous ladies & gents; 


01: Oh Lilly. 02: Lauren, Lilly, myself, and Gloria the other night. 03: Jack and his "bread pasties." 04: Nico, Lilly, and myself at our favorite social venue;]. 05: Drew and I, looking at what seems to be something in the lower region of our bodies. 06: Miss Taylor & myself at TAO NYC. 07: The gentlemen of 3Dizzle holding me captive. 08: "Fordham." 09: Sir Drew, Sir Jack, and myself at Jack's birthday dinner. 
So, I want to thank you all for an amazing year, and I honestly cannot wait for all of the adventures to come.

Earlier this week, Miss Lilly threw her boyfriend an adorable surprise party >>>


@ Sotto 13- West 13th: The restaurant was absolutely gorgeous! Super modern with a whimsical touch.




The food was amazing as well. 01: Pizza w/veggies! 02: Orecchiette w/broccoli rabe & sausage 03: Chickpea sticks!


Lilly & I in our matching white outfits (lol).


Birthday boy.....


& Lilly's homemade birthday cake ... [too much balsamic(;]

The night concluded with a game of poker, my new favorite game .....


Huzzah to poker & a great last week at school. 
Can't wait for next semester. 


"Keep thy friend
Under thy own life's key."
[All's Well That Ends Well 1.1.65-66]

Cheers, x
-A

0 comments:

Post a Comment