New Look outfit: Casual Glamour

qlo3 

 Being a fashion blogger has its perks, not all of us achieve the same goals but for some of us being able to dress up and having fun taking photos is a true bliss. A couple of days ago I went to New Look and I tried on some of their pieces from their new Spring collection with the purpose of styling some outfits and well, this is the first look. I chose this dress because I love the quality of the fabric and the cute print and also the back cut, so intriguing and special! I opted for a clutch with the a very feminine detail in my opinion : a bow. Everything I am wearing is from the brand's new collection, except for the shoes which are from an older one. 
Stay tuned for the second look! 
How do you like this one?

  qlo7qlo2 qlo1 qlo8 qlo5 qlo6 qlo10 qlo91 

 Wearing: Total look from New Look



0 comments:

Post a Comment