4 | 26 | 13  

1. Photograph


[Seen at W4 Uptown Subway]

2. Makeup


 Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn
I've switched back to my Laura Mercier this month because my skin did not like that BB Cream! After strenuous use, the Garnier BB Cream made my skin way too oily, red, and just not okay! So I've switched back and so far my skin has honestly been feeling so much healthier! I usually purchase the shade Sand, but since I'm getting tanner and will be tanner very soon, I chose Fawn instead. Sand has a more yellow undertone I would say, while Fawn has a pinker undertone!


 Mac Kitschmas Pigment [Baking Beauties Collection]
Yay for the new Mac collection! This pigment is gorgeous and beautiful for Spring! It can be perfectly worn by itself or layered. It's a beautiful pearlized lavender that complements any spring makeup look.


 Mac Mineralized Tinted Lip Balm in Cheery Cheery [Baking Beauties Collection]
This is a great addition to any beach bag, not to mention it smells amazing and isn't overly shimmery. Really really pretty!


Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black
 I used to use liquid liner forever up until about this month. I decided to switch over to gel and I like it so much better! You have a lot more control with the angled brush, and the consistency of the gel is very long lasting.

3. Other Beauty/ Miscellaneous


Lush's Avowash
This was one of those products I got swept into buying, but it was definitely worth it. The girl at Lush did an Ocean Salt Scrub and Avowash demo on my arm- and it totally sold the product to me. This body wash is super refreshing and the scent definitely wakes you up in the morning! This product was limited addition and only happened to be available at the Lush store I go to (Upper West Side), however be on the look out- cause it may pop up at other stores!


Butter London's Jaffa
This color is gorgeous for spring and summer! Its a nice neon orange thats not too red or pink.


4. Fashion


Brandy Melville


Nordstroms BP



Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters


Jessica Simpson Dany's 

5. INSTAS!


“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” 
[WS]

Cheers, x
-A

0 comments:

Post a Comment