The Sweetest

3 | 2 | 13 

What a weekend it's been so far. 

Last night was my beeeeautiful cousin Joanna's Sweet Sixteen! She looked absolutely stunning, and absolutely every detail of her party was incredible. She sported a gorgeous black sequin mermaid gown which every girl in the room eyed with envy! Her theme was essentially the gorgeous color combinations of black, sliver, white, and pink details. 

Naturally, I eagerly arrived at her party in my Jeffrey Campbell's and my Canon around my neck. 


Loved this gorgeous entry way to the party room.


The room was teepee-ed with gorgeous fabrics and Christmas tree lights.



In love with the sweetheart neckline and mermaid bottom of her gown.





It's times like these when I look back and realize that time goes so fast. Quite remarkable.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player 
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
[Macbeth 5.5.25-27]

Enjoy your 16th, sweetie! and Cheers! 
much love, x
-A



0 comments:

Post a Comment