Didn't anyone tell you it's okay to shine?

vnv1

 Here I am again in Cluj, exams are approaching and I will have to face them once again, work and stress awaits me and I shall have to face it with full determination..oh, the joy.
I took these photos yesterday before the sunset, I almost froze, I actually don't know why I thought it was going to be okay outside; maybe the fact that there isn't much snow left here. Today I went for a little thrifting session after I caught up with the girls back at University at a coffee, but I was unlucky even though most of stores had sales (sales in thrift shops, now that sounds somehow ironic). Maybe some other time.
Alas, I have found this amazing Stradivarius bracelet you see on my left wrist, I was so happy when I got the LAST ONE during this sales season! I also bought myself this daring red lipstick I am wearing from Flormar. It really last on my lips, I adore it up until the point where I have to use tons of makeup remover to take it off..
  vnv5vnv6 vnv4 vnv3 vnv2 vnv7

Also, check out this interview (it's in Romanian though) Oana from Dress Fancy took me, HERE.
Thank you!

 Wearing: thrifted blazer, self made skirt and earrings, no name sweater, H&M tights and golden bracelets, Stradivarius colored bracelet, vintage necklace, no name bag, Matar.ro shoes.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment