On Victoria Avenue

mms1

I completely forgot about these photos I took during my few days in Bucharest. I was walking with a friend on Victoria Avenue, near the old Royal Palace, currently the National Museum of Art, a place so dear to me, probably one of my favorite from the city. It has so much history, this avenue, you cannot be amazed by the buildings while you walk it through. 
My feet were so stiff after such long walks, even though those boots do not have such a big heel, I don't want to see them again in the near future.. 
 Autumn is almost over even though I still step into dead leaves in great melancholy, I hear snow will come soon..oh..no..I'm not ready yet!
  mms5mms4 mms2 mms3 

 Wearing: C&A skirt, Kara sweater, MiniPrix boots, Avon bag, vintage belt.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment