The quiet of a lonely place

eew5 

The weather has changed rapidly into an autumn chill, you see me here is sandals and a skirt but by the end of the evening I had goosebumps all over my body. I won't complain too much, I prefer it this way for a bit, the air seems so much fresher and the chill is making me nostalgic - I keep thinking about my high-school memories. Maybe tomorrow you'll see me in a blazer, that would definitely be a change.. 
We had an argument with the gatekeeper of this place, apparently we weren't allowed to just barge in and take some innocent photos (even though we did that before) so, now, I will never be able to take photos there.. too bad..it was quiet, deserted and nice. I dislike taking photos in the middle of a crowd where everyone can stare.. 

eew4

  eew3

  eew8

  eew7

  eew9 sd3
Matching drinks..now isn't that wonderful?

Wearing: TinaR top, vintage skirt, belt and bag, New Look wedges, random brand bracelets, gifted silk scarf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment