Souvenirs from high above

_DSC0131 

Allright, I am back in town with a delayed post, but who could blame me? I had a wonderful time in my trip and we took hundreds of photos, it was hard to select through them and show some to you. Here I am on the top (well..almost) of a mountain, oh how I love the height and the spectacular view..nothing compares to such a view, period. This was a short ride in the afternoon, we didn't climb all the way up, that would've been more exciting I know, but it would've taken us too long. Then, we went at our friends house and prepared barbecues and played with her dozens of rabbits (I was visiting them pretty much non-stop) I took an overload of cuteness these past two days; bunnies are really my soft point. 

_DSC0092

  _DSC0174

  _DSC0184

  _DSC0123

  _DSC0209

  _DSC0254 

Are you "awwwww-ing" yet? 

_DSC0038

  _DSC0401 

The next day we went nearby for a chill out in the water, the weather was extremely hot, so a nice little splash was quite welcomed - well..not at first when you are heating like the pipes in winter.

 _DSC0393

  _DSC0403

  _DSC0368

  _DSC0298

  _DSC0011 
Fresh red currants..yum! 

_DSC0442 

How was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment