Neutrals and sparkles

qq 

 My trip went quite alright, ignoring the smelly miserable trains (that we almost missed), we saw the last Batman film - it was epic,not only..also emotional, go see it if you haven't already, we walked around the city but didn't take any pictures, I chose to travel lightly. There is always a next time! About the outfit - the photos were taken a few days ago but completely forgot about them, I was wearing something casual..something light but of course I had to add a bit of bling bling to pop out. 
I can't believe it's already August, which means that this month I am celebrating my blog's second anniversary! So excited! 

qq0

  qq21

  qq9

  qq2


Wearing: New Look shirt, Only shorts, MiniPrix shoes, thrifted bag, Meli Melo necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment