Fall 2012 Wishlist


 While browsing around Net-a-porter and Luisaviaroma, I found some awesome pieces for this upcoming season and even though I can't afford these items, not even if I sale my kidneys, I hope I will find something similar at some decent prices. Or maybe..custom made?
 Anyway, onto this set..I know that skirt doesn't fit the collage, but just look at that incredible print and it has peplum! I could wear that even in winter with a faux fur coat.

 
  1.Kenzo coat 
2.Thomas Maier dress 
3.Gareth Pugh coat 
4.Dolce&Gabbana brocade pants 
5.Stella McCartney peplum skirt 
6.Burberry Prorsum boots 
7.Dolce&Gabbana bag - perfection!

 Now, the next set is dedicated to burgundy color. I fell in love with this shade since last Fall and now I am considering adding more items to my wardrobe in this color. 

  
1. Miu Miu heels 
2.Alexander McQueen dress
 3.Haider Ackermann coat 
4.Sonia by Sonia Ryckiel shirt
 5. Ballin ankle boots 
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim top
 7.Proenza Schouler bag - representing all of Autumn's colors in my opinion 
8. Dolce&Gabbana earrings 

And here are some statement jewelery for you to drool upon, if you are a fan of these, like I am. I have been obsessing over such pieces since last Spring and I need more more more! 

 
 1. Valentino 
2. Aurelie Bidermann earrings
 3. Tom Binns necklace
 4. Oscar de la Renta
 5. J. Crew 
6. Oscar de la Renta earrings 
7. Bottega Venetta
 8. Oscar de la Renta
 9. Kenneth Jay Lane earrings 
10. Frey Wille bracelet - I am crazy about these, in every color and size! 

So, peplum, leather, velvet, burgundy, brocade, basic black boots (they could be in brown, I don't mind) cloche coat, statement necklaces, and to be honest there are other stuff that are coming through my mind but I better cool down.. I could get sick of so many beautiful things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment