The '50s Princess

ert7 

When I first saw this skirt a few days ago in a thrift store, I thought: "wow!" Those flowers are so big and so beautiful, the '50s silhouette and not to mention the way it opens when you swirl, sit, walk..everything. Then I thought: "if this were a dress, it would have been perfect". But it's not, and I was reluctant at first to buy it so I put it back where it were and continued my shopping elsewhere. 
Needless to say that I thought about it all night and I must've dreamed it too; so the next day I went straight at the store, sighed with relief that it was still there and I took it home with me. Then my day turned all happy and sunny, rainbows were everywhere, birds were singing and I received a medal for a great shopper that I am. 
No, it wasn't like that, but still, I was so thrilled! 
And what do you say about my choice of styling? 

P.S. The bag is also new and also thrifted. 

ert4

  ert2

  ert5

  ert6

  ert1

  ert0

Wearing: thrift skirt and bag, H&M top, MiniPrix shoes, Meli Melo purple bracelets, necklace and ring, New Yorker white bracelets

0 comments:

Post a Comment