Introducing Dahlia's magical dresses!

dhl5 
 Let me introduce you to this wonderful lace dress I have received from DAHLIA, a British brand started in 2000 by two wonderful fun girls! When I was contacted by them, I got very excited , because I knew about the brand, and I've always craved for their clothing; so I was excited for any kind of collaboration. As soon as I received this dress, I imagined a green scenery, a field, a forest, anything that was not urban related, because it is so fun and yet romantic to walk around with a special someone and gaze the sunset on a picnic. That is what this dress inspired me to do.

dhl2

  dhl3

  dhl0 

Fashionable, cleverly cut pieces in fabulous fabrics, prints and bespoke, Dahlia's clothing are addressed to any girl with a playful personality. Take a look around their site, and I am sure you will
fall in love with a least one of their dresses!

 dhl4

  dhl8
 
dhl6 


Wearing: Dahlia dress, Leonardo flats, Reserved headband, vintage bag Meli Melo rose ring and Agatha black ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment