Wednesday evening

bgf3

  bgf4

  bgf6

  bgf2

  bgf5 

 This is something I wore Wednesday evening when I was out with my mom for a quick bite and a delicious lemonade. Yesterday was our Graduation Gala, I am pleased that it went well and that I was amongst the first ones to present ( there were about 40 collections so the night was long) therefor I could watch the others collections, but unfortunately I don't have many photos, but hopefully I will get my hands on some to show you. I was so tired because of all the chaos going on there, I ran from one side to the other, I had to watch over my models and to be prepared for my entrance. It was quite nerve racking. But I am glad it is all over and now I can't believe I GRADUATED! Woohoo!

Wearing: Pandora top, Atmosphere shorts, Zara sandals, New Look bag, random brand bracelets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment