Delicacy

os5

Don't you just love when you finally have in your hands something you really desired?
That is exactly what happened to me a few days ago, when I received THIS pair of lace shorts, a pair which I have been craving for a long time, but just now I found the perfect one.
My new collaboration with Oasap granted my wish and send me these shorts which of course, made me very happy! Oasap is a brilliant online store, you might get lost in the huge amount of products, but that is fun because you can really choose anything, it's impossible not to find something there. Perhaps, something you have been searching for a long time?..
I paired my shorts with a vintage shirt and super killer heels, for a feminine look and yet not too elegant. What I love most about them, are the ruffles, which make them look like a very mini skirt. Lovely, no?

os7

os

os2

os3

os4

Wearing: Oasap shorts, vintage shirt and purse, Zara cardigan, mother's bow, random brand shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment