Baby blue

di5

I have no idea why I posted that title.. Feeling uninspired I guess, or maybe because of that dress's color. And no, I am not demented wearing only socks and a light dress like that, it was quite warm outside, I hope that Spring is finally on it's way here too; the sun was so friendly and I was so excited to get rid of coats and tights.
Yesterday evening we, meaning my University colleagues and I, had a exhibition at Fratelli Espresso Bar, I had quite a lot of fun, I met a few bloggers there and we also celebrated a friend of mine's birthday. I will post about it soon.
Right now, I am enjoying a lazy Sunday, and in the evening I will be perhaps out with some friends.
Have a fabulous Sunday!

di4

di6

di2

di

di3

di7

Wearing: Zara dress and cardigan, Stradivarius socks, New Look shoes, New Yorker bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment