Try on cold pastels for Christmas

li

I took these photos in the last day of University, just before I took off in my trip, but never got a chance to post them. I am wearing here my recently bought sweater with this delicious print in candy colors, from a Christmas fair that is usually happening around this time every year in Bucharest. I immediately thought of this outfit for it, maybe too matchy-matchy , but I adore it! What do you say?
Also, my colleagues made this lovely project in the Christmas spirit, they decorated our classroom/atelier with paper made snowflakes and pine trees after on there were wonderful lively projections on the wall, and the game of lights, shadows and color that was created was magical! I am so sorry I didn't got a chance to film the moment, but maybe the pictures will enchant you enough.


li5

li3

li4

li2

li7

li8

li6

li9

Wearing: Hippie Hippie Shake sweater, Kotton pants, Leonardo boots, thrifted bag and the earrings were a gift from a colleague.

0 comments:

Post a Comment