Whispers of warm colors

9u

I have to thank Andreea for these photos, because she was nice enough to take them for me - I also helped with her's - us bloggers have to stick together! It was a surprisingly warm day and I decided to finally wear my thrifted exquisite blazer (brag much?) I just love the leather details, makes it a lot more interesting than a plain color and he also came with a skirt, but unfortunately it was too small for me. Sometimes I wonder about the proportions of my body.

9u2

9u4

9u7

9u5

9u3

This doggie wanted a photo too.


9u6

And a few snaps I took in the park on my way home. These colors are simply irresistible for me!

9u8

9u0

9u9

Don't you just love autumn?

Wearing: Terranova pants, thrifted blazer and shirt, random brand shoes, New Yorker bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment