One of those days

kp4

kp5

kp2

kp3

kp

What I've done today:
1. Broke my make-up kit (for the fourth time)
2. Went to University for courses
3. I contemplated the numbed nature and felt sad for a moment or two
4.Cooked myself a fancy meal
5. Watched Gossip Girl
6. Blogged and procrastinated
7. Ate a dozen of clementines
8. Still thinking about sewing something or not.

Sometimes I can be quite superficial and lazy. This is one of those days.

Currently I am listening to One Night Only and still eating clementines.

Hope you are having a great day!


P.S. The voting for the Fashion Icon contest hosted by Diva Hair has started! So, I would really really really appreciate it if you would kindly give a "like" on the picture HERE. Thank you very much!

Wearing: Next jeans, thrifted shirt and sweater, New Yorker bag, Leonardo boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment