Awaiting for Winter

5i

The last time I wore these pants was in January 2011 and the occasions of going to the small store around the corner to buy some bread, don't count. Not that I missed them, but it's freezing cold outside and what can you wear to feel at least a bit warm. Until I adjust to the new temperature I have to make a smooth transition or to take a lot of courage to wear skirts or shorts for diversification. So these black pants where a classy choice instead of the ordinary pair of jeans.
I am going to indulge myself with some hot chocolate now and enjoy a film or probably catch up with other blogs.


5i2

5i6

5i3

5i4

5i5

Wearing: Calvin Klein jacket, Bershka sweater, thrifted shirt, Only pants, random brand shoes, New Yorker bag and Meli Melo accesories

0 comments:

Post a Comment