Send in the Clowns

m7

These are my recently thrifted pair of pants which I love to death at the moment! The colors, the shape and the fabric which is perfect for hot summer days, how could one not love them? Seeing these photos makes me realize indeed how colorful I was yesterday and boy, do I love it! We went for a walk in the evening, drank and eat goodies at the terrace downtown and then some more walk - all in all a lovely day!

m2

m4

m5

m6

m8

m3

m

m9

The delicious frozen smoothie I savored

m1

And this is ...Boris. I found a bunch of stray kittens near a building and I had to take photos of them; this one was the funniest. His face is perfect for the name Boris, frowny and grumpy, don't you agree? I wish I could've taken some of them home, but I have a hamster and that would've been a problem.

Wearing: thrifted pants, Stradivarius top, vintage shoes and bag, random brands and Meli Melo bracelets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment