The blossoms on the trees stir up the honey bees
















Oh I can't wait for weekend so I can sleeeep! I had assignments, fabrics to buy, sketches to make and I still have to sew quite a lot. And I am also excited about a new edition of the Absolutely Fabulous Fair coming up this Sunday! Hope to see lots of bloggers there, who will be joining?
Don't you just love trees in bloom? This is my favorite part of Spring, definitely! Each year I take different photos of all trees that catch my eye.
Oh and the shoes are recently bought! I needed a pair of oxfords, I have always been fascinated by them, and in nude shades are a delight!

Have a great weekend darlings!

Wearing:Bershka pants, vintage suede jacket, bag and vest, random brand shoes, Pull and Bear scarf, Y.O.U. T- shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment