Absolutely Fabulous Part I

zzz 111 copy

Today I went once again at the Absolutely Fabulous Fair, a very stylish event, where you meet lots of bloggers, street style photographers, young designers and vintage clothes! I had the chance to show off my new self-made skirt which you can see below.

zzz 036 copy

zzz 052 copy

And I finally got to meet Eve, Laura and Sandra! They are such lovely girls, I felt I knew them since forever.

zzz 058 copy

zzz 064 copy

I am wearing here a beautiful and cute headband and Audrey Hepburn necklace made by Alice, as you can see below:

zzz 004 copy

zzz 006 copy

zzz 021 copy

zzz 085 copy

zzz 080 copy

zzz 109 copy

Incredible bag, belonging to a very stylish girl!

zzz 032 copy

Hope you enjoyed! There are more to come, stay tuned.

Wearing: self-made skirt, vintage jacket, no name top, India scarf, necklace from Alice and Accessorize and Stradivarius shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment