Autumn flowers

An outfit post with what I wore today at college. I am in love with my new shoes and don't want to put them away yet! I see so many outfits with them. That's what I like when I buy something: to not wear it with the same piece of clothing, but to find lots of possibilities (unless I am absolutely in love with something and can't resist buying it! and then I end up regretting it.) Today I took this vintage skirt I found in a second hand shop. I loved the print and immediately felt it's perfect for autumn.











On another note, I surpassed the sketches period for my project and now I have to buy fabrics and begin the difficult process of making the patterns and sew. But I am quite excited about this one, hope it will go well! I'll post updates soon! 

Wearing: No name T-shirt, vintage skirt, vintage belt,Zara cardigan, Deichmann stockings,  Stradivarius shoes and H&M bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment